Wheelock Family Theatre's SEUSSICAL, Sock Skating, and Much More Family Fun!This holiday mark your calendar for a joyful family visit to the Museum. Experience SEUSSICAL, a whimsical musical with live music celebrating the imaginative stories of Dr. Seuss, Snowmazing! sock skating sponsored by Smugglers’ Notch Resort, and much more hands-on creative fun!
SEUSSICAL unites many of the Doctor’s best-known characters in a colorful celebration of friendship and community. The Cat in the Hat tells the story of Horton, an elephant who discovers a speck of dust containing Whos, including Jojo, a Who child constantly in trouble for thinking too many "thinks." Horton faces a double challenge –
Purchase Tickets FAQ
Performance Dates and Times
Friday, December 15th – 6:30pm opening night with cast meet and greet
Saturday, December 16th – 11:30am and 2:00pm
Sunday, December 17th – 2:00pm, 5:30pm and 7:45pm *
Friday, December 22nd – 6:30pm
Saturday, December 23rd –
Tuesday, December 26th – 11:30am and 2:00pm
Wednesday, December 27th –11:30am and 2:00pm
Thursday, December 28th – 11:30am and 2:00pm
Friday, December 29th –11:30am and 2:00pm
Saturday, December 30th –11:30am and 2:00pm
* Boston Children’s Museum invites you to our Snowmazing! Spectacular. This event includes the following:
- Exclusive after-hours admission starting at 5pm
- Full access to almost all Museum exhibits
- Hot chocolate and coffee bar
- Wheelock Family Theatre's performance of the musical SEUSSICAL (5:30 or 7:45pm)
- Snowmazing! themed grab bag and fun winter activities, including laser cut takeaway ornament
- Tickets for this special holiday event must be purchased in advance and are limited
** SOLD OUT A special Cocoa with Characters at the Museum from 8:30-11am includes use of almost all Museum exhibits, Snowmazing! sock skating, and a performance of SEUSSICAL. Limited tickets are available for this special holiday experience and must be purchased online in advance.
Snowmazing! Sock Skating
Skate with your socks in an alpine village and enjoy holiday fun with music, games, and the Museum Elves. The sock skating rink opens November 24.