Think outside the box and explore ways that people play sports, communicate, and have fun together!
The way a person completes tasks may be different from another person who has unique abilities and needs. Learn how to make modifications to tools and approach tasks in a new way.
- Tactile Twister Game
- Tactile Art with Puffy Paint
- Dress to Express with Adaptive Clothes
- Zoetrope with Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Controlling Objects with Your Mind
- Explore Prostheses
- Explore Adaptive Technology with ReGame Virtural Reality Lab and Enabling Engerring from Northeastern University
- Adaptive Sports - How Many Ways Can You Catch a Ball?