Join us for silly, spooky, and not-so-scary Halloween fun! Come in costume. If you didn't, you can dress up in one of ours!
Trick or Treating
Go trick-or-treating for non-candy items in the Museum’s exhibits. If you didn’t bring a bag with you, you can decorate one here with us!
There are other Halloween-related activities during the month of October. Check the calendar for detail
- Critter Day with Buzzing Bees: Saturday October 20, 2 - 4 pm.
- Messy Monday with pumpkins: Saturday October 22 & 29, 11 am - 3 pm
- Kamishibai featuring Japanese monsters: Wednesdays in October at 12:15 pm
- KidsJam Monster Mash: Friday October 26, 6:30 - 8 pm
- Pumpkin Pageant! Wednesday October 31, 12 - 3 pm
- Halloween Family Film Fest (Limited availability. Free tickets are required and included with paid admission to the Museum. To reserve your tickets and purchase admission in advance, visit our website: https://estore.bostonchildrensmuseum.org/webstore/shop/viewItems.aspx?cg=bcm&c=HM)
- Hotel Transylvania: Friday October 12 at 7 pm
- Monsters Inc.: Friday October 19 at 7 pm
- Toy Story of Terror: Friday October 26 at 6 pm & 8 pm