The lineup of bands includes:
- June 29 (Salsa/Flamenco)
- July 13 (Tiki Band)
- August 3 (TBD)
- August 17 (TBD)
"Boston Children's Museum is proud to present Night Life @Children's Wharf," said Carole Charnow, President & CEO Boston Children's Museum. "With this concert series, our hope is to engage a new audience and renew old friendships."
These unforgettable evening events will attract young professionals (21+), downtown dwellers, and fun-seekers meeting friends and making new ones. Night Life @Children's Wharf is the perfect mix!
- Alcoholic beverages and appetizers may be purchased on the Wharf
- State law prohibits the possession or consumption of alcohol not purchased at Night Life @Children's Wharf
- All bags are subject to inspection by Museum staff
- All concerts are wheelchair accessible
- Wharf seating is limited. Guests are welcome to bring their own low lawn chairs and/or blankets.
For up-to-date information visit BostonChildrensMuseum.org/Nightlife.